Sunday 8 December 2019

Latest in Beauty: Grazia Beauty Advent Calendar: The first eight days

I hummed and hawed about picking up a Grazia Advent Calendar in association with Latest in Beauty. During their Halloween sale it was marked down 20% (was £85) and I thought I was getting a real bargain until Black Friday week tipped up and it went down to £42! (next year I'll be waiting!) Here's what I received during the first 8 days:


Day 1 - Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in Ashton, which I'd received before. It looks like a nice pink shade in the tube but in reality it's a matte brown. Not for me, I passed this one along.


Day 2 - Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Cell Repair Night Oil 15ml which I've used before and my skin loved. It's a decent size too.


Day 3 - System Professional Reconstructive Elixir 30ml which I use all the time. My hair loves it. A very welcome addition to the calendar. This is worth £17 and was one of the reasons I had to have the advent calendar.


Day 4 - bareMinerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion - again, I've used this serum before and it's lovely. 


Day 5 - St Tropez Self Tan Purity - Face Mist - I don't use self tan so I'll pass this one along also.




Day 6 - Omorovicza Illuminating Moisturiser - another product I was really excited about. Expect a review on the blog soon!



Day 7 - NARS Satin Lip Pencil - ooh I love this one! Gorgeous wearable shade.



Day 8 - Darphin Vetiver Aromatic Stress Relief Detox Oil Mask mini - I love the scent of vetiver. I'm looking forward to trying this out.

In the first 8 days there are 5 products I'm really excited about - which is not bad going! What advent calendar are you opening? (I've also got a lovely tea one I got from my friend Magi).


No comments:

Post a Comment