Sunday 15 December 2019

*Christmas Gift Ideas: Candles & Books

*productsamples You can see my earlier Christmas Gift Guide HERE which included Beauty Products and Candles. There are so many lovely candles out there I just had to include a few more in this post! And books, so many lovely ones you maybe wouldn't treat yourself to..




Totally new to me is SUN.DAY of London, a gorgeous home fragrance brand created by London based Macedonian fine artist, Natasha Garbawi. The range is hand crafted and inspired by family herbal recipes passed down through the generations along with healing properties of plant folklore.  You can see the whole range including diffusers and aroma mists as well as beautiful candles HERE. I was very kindly sent a mini 80ml candle (£12) in Midnight (Somewhere)* which is a blend of lavender, rose, lemon, lime and orange peel. A review is forthcoming - it's lush with an excellent throw!



I absolutely adore this candle by Lucky Cloud Skincare. Restore* is the perfect pick me up - it's calming notes instantly de-frazzle and calm. See my review HERE.


I had the total pleasure to try an Elm Road studio candle* this year. Petals is one of the most luxurious ones I've ever tried. See my review HERE.


Living with Coco Chanel: The Homes and Landscapes which Shaped the Designer by Caroline Young* (link) is simply stunning. Caroline very kindly sent me a copy and a review is forthcoming! 



I had a little twitter win of a copy of The Coorie Home by Beth Pearson which is gorgeous. It's the perfect Christmas gift for any home lover.


Any of the others in this pile I'd highly recommend too...


And last but no means least have you thought of a Daily Goal Setter Planner? One of the best quality ones I've had the pleasure to try is by Mål Paper it's truly beautiful and very good quality (£20.95). See my initial post about it HERE.


What's on your Christmas Wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment