Friday 27 December 2019

December Empties

*productsamples I think these are the smallest batch of empties ever! Here are the products I've used up in December:




Commodity Nectar vial - I loved this scent. Unfortunately the brand is no more! Luckily I've got a 10ml vial I picked up in a swap/buy group. It has a lush neroli scent.

Tom Daxon Resin Sacra EdP 4.5ml - wow this perfume is amazing (along with Sicilian Woods). I received it in a luxurious sampling set my husband bought me for my birthday. See my review HERE. It's one I definitely want full size.

Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel 50ml - this was a Latest in Beauty pick. Rich and luxurious with a delicious scent. Yep, I want full size!

System Professional BB Instant Reset Dry Shampoo 65ml - another LIB pick! Loved this. Will buy again. Excellent dry shampoo.

Bodhi & Birch Desert Rose Facial Oil 5ml - one of my staples - it's always or nearly always in my stash. See my review HERE.

Aromatherapy Associates Support Equilibrium Bath & Shower Oil 3ml and Destress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil 3ml - I love these minis. I picked these ones up as Feel Unique Pick n Mix samples. I've reviewed them several times on the blog. They always bring me so much joy! 

Oskia Citylife Cleansing Concentrate 2ml - nice to use, got a couple of uses from this sachet. Would buy full size once my stash reduces.

Blushberry Calming & Balancing Bath Soak 100g - loved these and this brand. See my review HERE.

Therapie Himalayan Detox Salt 100g - these are a staple in my stash (I need to stock up). See my review HERE.

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment