Monday 9 December 2019

*Ancienne Ambiance: Special Edition Tuberosa Tuberose Scented Candle

*gifted I was gifted a gorgeous Special Edition, Award Winning Tuberosa Tuberose Ancienne Ambiance Scented Candle recently (£44 - 200g) which has a burn time of 60-65 hours. It also featured in my recent Christmas Gift Guide.



I absolutely adore the Tuberosa Tuberose scent - creamy and deeply floral with intoxicating tuberose flowers. It really is a delight. I had the real pleasure of trying the matching tealights the minute they launched. I met founder, Adriana at the London store during a visit to London. She's lovely! She also very kindly gave me some treats to take away! See my post HERE.



burn for 2-3 hours to get an even burn & prevent tunnelling - I took this photo just about immediately after I'd lit it.

I'm looking forward to continuing to burn this deeply aromatic and gorgeous candle. The scent just lasts and lasts. The throw is absolutely fantastic (I can still smell it the next day). Each candle is hand poured in the UK using a slow burning wax blend with a lead free wick. The special labels pay homage to the artistry of ancient Roman mosaics.

The glass candle pot can be reused, recycled or returned to Ancienne Ambiance who will for every 6 returned candle glasses give you a free candle in return!

What are your favourite products from the range?

No comments:

Post a Comment