Wednesday 24 April 2019

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box:April: Inner Peace


As you'll know it's always an exciting day when my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box lands! This month the theme is Inner Peace and it's also #StressAwarenessMonth. Squeals....inside is 3 new to me brands! Remember you can get 10% off your first box with BEAUTYBALM10.


WOW!


The brands which are new to me are 'Ku.tisMaison Meunier and INKA Botanicals

Inside the box this month:

Inner Senses Awakening Meditative Body Oil 10ml (£3.50) which won Best Body Oil in the recent Beauty Shortlist Awards. It also featured in my top picks from the winners/finalists (I was very honoured to be a judge again this year (link). It's the perfect try me or to pack for a weekend away (trust me, it's a beauty).

From new to me brand, Maison Meunier is their Silk Face Lotion Aloe Vera & Chamomile 30ml (£12) which I'm looking forward to trying. It absorbs almost instantly (and I think would be perfect for summer).

INKA Botanicals Marmalade Mist (£6) is simply stunning! Think Orange Blossom with a touch of honey. Instantly refreshing and calming. Love!

'Ku.tis Grounded Body Butter Orange & Patchouli 60ml (£8) is fabulous. A rich deeply scented and fluffy butter which melts instantly on warm skin. Love!

I was soooo happy to see Sofia Latif Eye Oil 10ml (£20) inside the box this month. Having loved the face oil (link) the new eye oil was on the wishlist. A review to come!

The final item this month is from Edinburgh based, Wildheart Organics and is their Therapy on the Go Tranquil Roll on 10ml (£8.95). I'm a huge fan of neroli and already love this calming treat! I'm a huge fan of this brand's candles too (their NYC CALM Candle featured in my September LOVES).

As ever, reviews to come! It's an amazing box this month - every single item makes my heart sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment