Saturday 14 December 2019

Latest in Beauty: Desk to Disco Festive Edit '19



You should know the drill by now.... I cancelled my December LIB box... then decided I needed to re-join. Ha! I went for their cheapest option of Beauty Novice at £9 a month (Since the arrival of Stories Parfums 2 x vials worth £10 on Thursday I had to buy another box - whoops!)



I'd just run out of dry-shampoo so picked Klorane's Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk 150ml which is worth £9 (win-win the price of the box!) I've tried this once so far and so far so good - smells nice and doesn't leave any white residue. Thumbs up from me!


My second pick was December's Haul of Fame Product which is worth a whopping £35Show Beauty's mega luxe Riche Leave-In Conditioner (150ml) which is said to leave the hair looking nourished and velvety smooth - bring it on! Looking forward to trying this out!


My third pick, is a trial size of Codex Beauty's Bia Exfoliating Wash (30ml - which is worth approximately £10). This is a new to me brand. Looking forward to trying it.


And loving the extras this month...


I'm pretty chuffed - £54 worth of products for nine quid! What have you picked from Latest in Beauty recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment