Monday 16 December 2019

Latest in Beauty: Grazia Beauty Advent Calendar: Days 9 - 16

You can see what I received the first 8 days in my Grazia Beauty Advent Calendar HERE. I'm today sharing what I received days 9-16.

Day 9 - Dr Paw Paw Original Balm 25ml which is a full size product.


Day 10 - Aromatherapy Associates Forest Bathing Bath & Shower Oil 9ml - I love these bath and shower oils and this latest launch is lush.


Day 11 - Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 30ml - this trial size has been in many boxes! One I'll pass along.


Day 12 - Sukin Purely Ageless Rejuvenating Day Cream 20ml - I found this slightly too rich for my skin and have passed it on. Great brand though!


Day 13 - Code 8 Precision Liquid Eyeliner - I've had a few of these in beauty boxes. Again, likely to pass this one along.


Day 14 - Spectrum C03 Brush - this is lush! Supersoft and I'm looking forward to using it.


Day 15 - NIP+FAB Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Mask - single use - looking forward to taking some time out to relax and try this mask.


Day 16 - Dermalogica PreCleanse Oil 30ml - I used to use this years ago, will be nice to revisit.


In days 9-16 there are 4 things I'm really excited about trying and a few I've passed along. I wonder what the remaining days will hold! What advent calendar(s) are you opening?

No comments:

Post a Comment