Sunday 26 May 2019

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: May: GLOW

Inside my May Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box are products to help make you GLOW. 


It's an absolutely fabulous selection this month - three new to me brands - which is always mega exciting! 


WOW!


From new to me brand Avocadeau is their Facial Cleansing Bar which is worth £5. I'm looking forward to testing it out and a review will follow!

I'm a huge fan of lovely bowe organics and inside is their Lip Rescue Balm which is worth £6. I just reviewed it the other day - see HERE.

From Danish Grums (another new to me brand) is their 2-in-1 Raw Coffee Hand Scrub which is worth £14. This is delightful - scrubby and nourishing at the same time. A review to come!


From Danish brand, Jorgobe we have their Hydrating Glow Serum £34 which is fabulous. It really does make the skin glow! A review will be coming once I've had the time to test it out (first impressions are good!)


The final item is from known-to-me brand Lily Lolo and is a full size lipstick in shade Scarlett Red (I'm just getting into brighter colours and this is gorgeous!) It's worth £9.50.

An absolutely fabulous box again, are you a subscriber, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment