Wednesday 11 September 2019

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: Organic September: September 2019

The Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box has gone bi-monthly and it was a real treat to receive September's box on Monday which is entitled "Organic September" (£25 plus p&p). Sign up HERE. I love the new branded boxes too.





Inside this month are 5 product (3 I've tried before, with 2 new ones). Terre Verdi's FranchouliPom Nourishing Face Serum (30ml - £38) is an expertly formulated and blended treat for all skin types. See my review HERE. I finished this ages ago so it'll be nice to try it out again.

From Casa Mencarelli we have a (15ml - £15) pot of their Award Winning Crema Di Pomodoro Tomato Night Cream & Cleanser which I reviewed HERE.

The final item this month which I've tried before is Botanicals Hands & Nails Replenishing Oil (10ml - £14) which I reviewed HERE (I'm kind of pleased to have this back in my stash as it's been so long since I've used it!)

The final two items in the box are new to me brands - Lovegrove Essentials and Verdant Alchemy (both of which I'd previously been eyeing up!) From Lovegrove Essentials is a mini toning mist (£4) and from Verdant Alchemy a pack of glorious Drift Off Bath Salts (I actually fell asleep in the bath on Monday night!) which are packed with essential oils of lavender, mandarin, patchouli and vetiver. These are worth £12 (100g).


Are you a subscriber? What are your thoughts on the goodies inside which are certified by The Soil Association for Organic September?

No comments:

Post a Comment