Saturday 22 June 2019

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: June: Luminosity

It's always an exciting day when my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box lands! This month there are 3 new to me brands (squeals). The theme this month is Luminosity.



And let's have a peek inside...


WOW!


New to me brand gorgeous BUMI Naturals isn't it just exquisite! Inside June's box is a pot of their Face Polish with Juniper, Sage, Hemp & Volcanic Ash (30ml - £13). The polish smells incredible earthy, herbal and sweet (and mouthwatering!) It'll gently exfoliate and soften. Cannot wait to try this out!


I've also fallen head-over-heels for Kurlysue's sumptuous Organic Shea & Argan Oil Body Butter (40ml - £8) which is a lush and creamy natural butter which has been lovingly hand-whipped using the very best organic ingredients. Love!


And yes, yet another new to me brand (new to me brands make my heart sing!) From 34.4 Skincare is a mini pot of their Honey Balm (£5), which is an absolute delight! Use it as a moisturiser, primer, lip balm, hair pomade and make up remover - you know I adore a multi-use product. 


And there's more.... a full size Bio-Gel Skin Brightener from PHB Ethical Beauty which is 50ml and worth £25! It'll boost radiance and regenerate the skin, brightening dark spots and even the skin tone. 

From Award Winning Bramley (they just won a Mama & Baby Award with The Beauty Shortlist for their Little B Hair & Body Wash with Clementine, Lavender & Sweet Orange) we have their Energising Body Wash with Grapefruit, Lavender & Sweet Orange (50ml - £4). I've used this gorgeous brand before as The Pig Chain use them as bathroom amenities. I'll be popping this one in my holiday bag!

What are your thoughts as to the contents this month? July will be the last monthly box. Going forward the subscription will be bi-monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment