Saturday 2 March 2019

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: Top Picks February 2018 - February 2019

As you'll probably know I'm a huge fan of Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box and decided to share with you my top picks for the year (I had been going to do this post in December or January but as usual time was not my friend!) and so, I'm going to share my thoughts on February 2018 to February 2019 boxes. 


Remember you can get 10% off your first box with BEAUTYBALM10




February's box (2018) was entitled "Love Yourself" inside there were three new to me products (although I knew the brands), one product I'd tried before and one completely new brand, Seed of Life Holistic Health Eternal Rose Bathing Salts (which I loved). 

Top Picks: MAKE Skincare, Juno Skincare & Seed of Life Holistic Health


In March, the theme was "Rebalance" and inside there were 2 new to me brands - Apothaka (REVIEW) and NorthburN Revive Luxury Bathing Salts which were glorious (I did go on and review a couple of other scents in the range - which you can see HERE) and I reviewed Beauty Kubes HERE

Top Picks: Apothaka, NorthburN & Beauty Kubes


Coming into April, the theme was "Radiance" and there was one new to me brand inside, Wild Source Apothecary. The MONO had been on my wishlist (squeals) and I'd previously tried the products from Anita Grant (REVIEW).

Top picks: Anita Grant and MONO


In May, I was over the moon (and then some) to collaborate with Paula at Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box on their 1st Birthday box. The theme was "Beauty Balm Curates..." and I can honestly say I felt totally blessed and thrilled to bits. Of course all the products make my Top Picks! (if you click on the link you'll see why I chose them and see my reviews).


Coming into June, the theme was "Hydrate" and inside was four new to me brands. Excited much! See my review of the Sofia Latif Face Oil HERE, Bespoke Aroma HERE and Lucidlure HERE.

Top picks: Sofia Latif, Bespoke Aroma & Luicidlure



July's theme was "Rose" and inside was deliciously rosy scented products plus a make up item. I adored Lola Apothecary's Delicate Romance Body & Massage Perfume Deluxe Roll-on which is gorgeous! The only new to me brand this month was Zenon Kition which was exciting. I reviewed Alteya Organics Rose Oil Hand Cream (HERE) and Balmkind's Lip Balm (HERE).

Top picks: Zenon Kition, Lola's Apothecary & Alteya Organics



In August, the theme was "Refresh" and all the brands apart from one were totally new to me. See my review of Eden Days Hawaiian Haven Whipped Body Butter HERE, Butter Bar Soapery Revive Body Polish HERE, Casa Mencarelli Sicilia Lemon & Clay Face Mask & Scrub HERE and BAO Skincare Apricot Rose Face Polish HERE.

Top Picks: Eden Days, Butter Bar Soapery and Casa Mencarelli.



Coming into September the theme was "Serenity" and inside were two international brands! Excited much! Totally new to me was Bella Aura Skincare (I follow them on instagram) and O.moi (I'd actually just prior to the box landing received some goodies by the brand as a Beauty Shortlist judge). Inside is their All in one Balm which is scented with Neroli (lush). I love Amanda's gorgeous products and her A.S Apothecary Body Elixir #33 is just amazing - see my review HERE.

Top picks: A.S Apothecary, O.moi, Bella Aura



October's theme is "Unwind" and inside were 3 new to me brands (happy face). I'd just recently discovered No Secrets Beauty as a Beauty Shortlist Judge but thought it was a great addition to the box (I personally loved this new to me brand). I must admit I pretty much loved everything in this box!

Top picks: Everything!



Coming into November the theme was "Sweet Dreams" and again it was a box which wowed me. I've not really played much with these yet but expect reviews soon.

Top Picks: Butter Bar Soapery, Spacemasks (already a huge fan) and Yellow Gorse (love this brand).



December's theme was "Merry Christmas" of course! And inside was a real lovely mixed selection of treats including soap, a candle and chocolate! 

Top picks: Clockface Beauty, Help Me Organics and Celtic Herbal



Coming into January the theme was "Regenerate" and there were two new to me brands. I totally adore zero waste CACTI (review to come), Pure Lakes and Clockface Beauty Hand & Cuticle Oil is one of my fav products of all time! See my review HERE. The candle is beautiful too (review to come).

Top picks: CACTI, NorthburN & Clockface Beauty 



And thirteen months on... February 2019's theme is "Pure Bliss" and dare I say it one of my fav boxes of all time! Inside are 3 new to me brands! This is what beauty boxes should be about. Reviews to come!



From 13 months of beauty there are 26 new to me brands! That's what I want from Beauty Boxes - Seed of Life Holistic Health, Apothaka, NorthburN, Wild Source Apothecary, Sofia Latif, Bespoke Aroma, Lucidlure, Bowe Organics, Zenon Kition, Eden Days, Butterbar Soapery, Casa Mencarelli, Delune, Bella Aura, O.moi, No Secrets Beauty, Ethically Organic, Vee Beauty LDN, Joanna Naturals, Celtic Herbal, Clockface Beauty, CACTI, Pure Lakes, Cocorosa Beauty, Farryn Amber and Belenos Skincare.

Do you subscribe to Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box? Sign up for March HERE.

*I pay for this beauty box personally

2 comments:

  1. Oh my there has been some amazing brands amongst this lot hasn’t there! So many I’ve not come across yet so many I have x

    ReplyDelete