Thursday 27 December 2018

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: December: Merry Christmas


It's always an exciting day when my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box arrives! Inside are 6 treats including a delicious looking bar of chocolate!


I'm currently testing Guiltless Skin's Illume Moisture Serum (30ml - £26) so know already this is a fab item and great addition to the box. It's also a full size item.


KONJAC Sponge Blitzen's Nose (£6.99) is a fun but useful item. It contains oil-absorbing bamboo charcoal which will be great to use on my oily T-zone especially around my nose.


I've had a Help Me Organics Candle before which was lovely. This one - Help Me Get into the Festive Spirit (£7.50 for 75g) has a gorgeous festive scent with Fir, Clove, Ginger, Sweet Orange and Lemon in a soy wax base. I'm looking forward to burning it!


ClockFace Beauty is a new to me brand and inside is their Enhanced Recovery Body Oil Spray with Clary Sage & Geranium 30ml (£25) I've already tried this out and I adore the scent. A review will follow!


I'm a huge bar of soap fan and inside is Christmas Cwtch (£4.50) from Celtic Herbal which has a delicious cinnamon/orange scent.


The final item is an edible - delicious looking vegan Chilli Dark Chocolate from Choc Affair which is worth £2.75.

As ever, it's a well thought out and good value box. What do you think of the contents? Do you subscribe?

No comments:

Post a Comment