Tuesday 12 March 2019

2019 Beauty Shortlist Awards: Beauty & Wellbeing - My Top Picks

I was really honoured to be a Beauty Shortlist - Beauty & Wellbeing Awards Judge* again this year. You can see my top picks last year HERE. It was so exciting checking out the Winners/Finalists/Editor's Choice and Commended Winners on 1st March. You can see the whole list HERE.

The following are products which I simply adored which made the grade as Winners & Finalists:


NK Naturals Beautiful Healing Cleansing Balm was a Finalist in the Best Multi-Tasking Balm category. Check out my review HERE.

I totally fell head over heels for Eminence Organic's Wildflower Cleansing balm which picked up a Finalist Award for Best Cleansing Balm. I also adored their Award Winning Best Exfoliating Cleanser, Mangosteen Daily Resurfacing Cleanser which smelled good enough to eat! I definitely want to explore this brand more.


Picking up several awards was Anne Semonin Paris which scooped Best Skincare Brand 40+, Best Serum (with Bodhi & Birch) and Best Day/Best Night Serum. Their Precious Serum really is a beautiful product which was a joy to use.

Inner Senses picked up Best Face Oil 40+ for their Deep Blue C Facial Oil which my combo skin loved.

Discovering brands I've never heard of before always makes my heart sing. I adored BRUNS 14 Hair Souffle which picked an award as one of the Best Hair Products. It's got a delicious minty scent and leaves the hair looking super smooth and healthy. I also loved their 03 Balsam unscented Conditioner which was joint winner in Best Hair Conditioner category.

I just adored Danish brand o.Moi and fell head over heels for their Neroli Face Cream which won in the Best Day Moisturiser category.

Every single AYUNA product I tried I loved. They scooped Best Natural/Organic Brand International (Spain). The products & packaging is simply stunning and one of the best brands I've ever used.

I'd have given AMLY's Sleep Tight Rejuvenating Face Balm an 11/10 if I could. An absolutely gorgeous sleep inducing potion which melted instantly onto the skin. It won a Finalist award for Best Night Balm.



Again, from Inner Senses, their Awakening Mediative Body Oil which is a beautiful floral oil won Best Body Oil and again, from o.Mio I adored their Respire Yogi Body Oil which won a Finalist award in the Best Aromatherapy Product (Body) category.

ARK Skincare won Best Body Serum for their richly floral Body Beautiful Conditioning Serum (lush) and Greenfrog picked up Best Hand Wash for their Geranium & Peppermint Hand Wash.

Every AYUNA product I tried I loved! The brand is just amazing and scooped Best Natural/Organic Brand - International.

My skin just loved Beeutiful Skincare and especially their Frankincense & Rose Body Balm which won a Finalist award for Best Body Balm. They also won Best Bee Beauty Brand Award.

The final Winner in my top picks is Rosalena for their luscious Lip Conditioner which comes with it's own little brush. It picked up Best Lip Therapy.

If you'd like me to do reviews for any of the award winning products above please let me know in the comments. 

*I received the products as a Beauty Shortlist Judge

1 comment:

  1. There were some fantastic products this year. I don't think I had any of the same products as you so now my wishlist has grown!

    ReplyDelete