Monday 11 March 2019

*PHB Ethical Beauty: New Skin Perfector Bio-Gel with Aloe, Rose & Sea Buckthorn

*gifted for review. As you'll know I'm a huge fan of PHB Ethical Beauty. The brand is affordable, effective, packaging is recyclable as well as gorgeous, the products smell glorious and the company give a portion of profits to charity. I've been testing out one of their new Skin Perfector Bio-Gels with Aloe, Rose & Sea Buckthorn (50ml - £25)*. 


The Skin Perfector Bio-Gel blends organic Aloe Vera, Pure Rose Oil & Sea Buckthorn into a skin quenching gel which absorbs instantly, feels deeply nourishing and has a gorgeous rosy scent.  It really has the wow factor.

It'll nourish along with helping to reducing irritation and redness, minimise stretch marks, heal and cool the skin (I'll be packing it on my next beach holiday...if I've any left by then!) it also has an instant temporary tightening effect and it can be used on the face or body to moisturise and soothe.

I've found it has minimised the redness on my cheeks and it makes a perfect smooth base for make up. Have you used either of the new Bio-Gels (the other one is Skin Brightener)?

No comments:

Post a Comment