Saturday 9 March 2019

Zing Lover's Subscription Club - Ayurvedic Spa Retreat Taster Kit


My final Zing Lover's Subscription Hamper arrived yesterday and inside are products to create a taster Ayurvedic Spa Retreat (I signed up for 3 months - see my thoughts on February's hamper HERE and January's HERE).

Kirsty, Zing Organic's founder says "this month we give a nod to the wisdom of Ayurvedic Doctrines with an objective of taking a little time to meditate, with an open mind to look for answers within, whilst nurturing and looking to unify Mind, Body and Soul".


Inside this month is:

Purification Candle in Palo Santo, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang & Patchouli with a 20hr burn time (smells glorious can't wait to light it!)

Organic Chakra Balancing Perfume in Crown Chakra 12ml (£25) with Ylang Ylang, Geranium and Patchouli which can be used to inhale between the palms before applying to pulse points or to the crown. It can also be stroked over forearms or the tips of your hair and is a gorgeous feminine rosy floral with spicy depth.

4 x Turmeric Latte Tea Bags+a few strands of Saffron (they smell simply delicious). I'm looking forward to brewing up!

I'm really pleased with this month's hamper and I've loved my three month subscription. I'll definitely consider signing up again later in the year.

Are you a Zing Lover's Subscription Club member?

No comments:

Post a Comment