Thursday 22 February 2018

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: February: Love Yourself


So much excitement in my house when my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box lands! February's theme is "Love Yourself" and is packed full of wonderful things. Isn't it gorgeous. Founder, Paula carefully curates each box with love and care (it's my favourite beauty box and such a treat each month).


There is one totally new to me brand this month and four brands I've tried before. There are three new to me products and one product I've tried a sample of. 

And now for a closer look...


From Inner Senses there is a bespoke Limited Edition Sensual Body Oil 50ml which has been created especially for Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box (how nice is that!) It has notes of Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage and Patchouli. I'm looking forward to trying this! I'm a huge fan of their gorgeous Rose Precious Face Oil* (see my review HERE).

From new to me brand, Seed of Life Holistic Health is their Eternal Rose Bathing Salts 100g (worth £3) which are a luxurious blend of Epsom and Himalayan Pink Salts and essential oils of rosa damascena, neroli, grapefruit, bergamot, palmarosa and frankincense. Can't wait to have a soak.


Exciting to see a Make Skincare product nestling inside! I'm a huge fan of the brand having reviewed their Face, Hands & Feet Skincare Set II* and Lip Revive* (HERE) and their Face Glow* (HERE).

I'm looking forward to trying their Face Refresh Floral Mist & Toner (100ml - £10) which can be used as a toner or to spritz and refresh the skin. It smells beautiful. A review will follow.


From Juno Skincare is their Illume Lip Glaze (full size - £16.50) which I've previously tried a sample of. You can see my mini review HERE.


The final item is from Guiltless Skin - Rosehip Cleansing Gel (50ml - £12). I recently tried a trio from the brand* (REVIEW) which I enjoyed so I'm looking forward to trying out this cleansing gel.

As ever, there are generous discount code from the brands. Be quick and sign up if you want March's BOX.

There are a couple of days left to enter my GIVEAWAY to win your very own now sold out box - UK only!

*complimentary

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandra for your lovely review as always ! Lovely pictures - hope you enjoy the products ! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very welcome Paula. It's a great box x

      Delete