Wednesday 31 October 2018

A.S Apothecary: Body Elixir #33


I received a 25ml bottle of A.S Apothecary's Body Elixir #33 (worth £12, full size 200ml - £65) in my September Skin Organic Clean Beauty Box. I'm a huge fan of the brand already and was excited to try a new-to-me product.

The elixir is luxurious, deeply nourishing and delicately scented. The Vegan blend is packed full of skin loving oils including Jojoba, Grapeseed, infused Pumpkin and Borage to name a few. 

The blend is scented like a perfume with top, heart and base notes and is sensual and aromatic. With romantic and floral Rose, fresh citrus Bergamot, earthy Labdanum and sweet Benzoin.

The elixir absorbs almost instantly leaving the skin feeling moisturised, comfortable and sweetly scented. It really is an exquisite product which I'm really enjoying using (I'll be adding the full size bottle to my wishlist).

To use: apply a few drops onto damp skin, massaging until absorbed. The blend can also be used for massage.

What's your favourite product from the brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment