Sunday 10 March 2019

Sandwick Bay Candles: Subscription Corner: March: Blood Orange

I picked my Sandwick Bay Candles Subscription Corner Box from the post office on a cold and dark Edinburgh morning on the latter half of last week. It fair lifted my spirits. The scent this month is Blood Orange and inside is a deliciously slightly sweet-slightly bitter uplifting orange scented candle. It's a beauty and I'm excited to spend March with it!  


The extra treat this month is a mini jar of marmalade! Sign up for April HERE.




October: Toasted Marshmallow - REVIEW
November: Salted Caramel - REVIEW
December & January: Roasted Chestnut & Cucumber, Ginger & Mint REVIEW
February: Wild Roses REVIEW

This subscription box (which I pay for myself) makes my heart sing. You've no idea how lovely it is to get a new candles (plus a treat or two) every month, unless you're a subscriber as well?

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous review! Glad you like the fresh scent of blood orange. You have no idea how much I love making these subscription boxes and your review has made me smile no end xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love my subscription - thanks Megan! Excited for April now! x

      Delete