Monday 21 May 2018

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box - May - Beauty Balm Curates

I'm very excited to share with you my top picks from my favourite UK brands. Thanks so much to Paula at Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box and the brands inside for collaborating. This is the 1st Birthday box too.




So now for a closer look..


Inside are two beautiful balms - from Edinburgh based Lucky Cloud Skincare (which I've loved from the beginning when there were only a few products in the range) we have their Nourishing Cleansing Balm (£8 - 15ml). See my review HERE. This beautiful balm made my top products of '17 - see HERE.

From AS.Apothecary there is a pot of their exquisite Wild Beauty Balm Concentrate #30 (which is worth £21). See my review HERE. Amanda's products are truly gorgeous and so very carefully handcrafted. Once you've tried this balm you'll definitely want more from the RANGE.


There had to be face oils in there as they are one of my favourite products..ever! Inside is bodhi & birch's Award Winning Desert Rose Facial Oil (5ml - £9.95) which was a Winner at the Beauty Shortlist Awards this year and is always in my stash. See my review HERE.

New to me this year is the wonderful Botany Blend which won the Beauty Shortlist's Editors Choice Award. I totally fell in love with their MERU Omega Rich Luxe Face Oil and inside is a 1ml trial size of the oil (£2.50). See my review HERE.


And these two are my most favourite bath and body products...ever! I once said if I could only ever use one bath product for the rest of my life it would be these salts! Inside is 100g pack (£10) of Therapie Roques O'Neil Himalayan Detox Salts. See my review HERE.

Award Winning (Beauty Shortlist Awards Best Body Oil Winner 2018) Isla Apothecary's Neroli Body Oil (15ml - £4.50) is one of my most favourite body oils..ever! See my review HERE. It made my final cut of best products of '17 also - see HERE.


The final item is a bar of delicious Aromatherapy Dark Chocolate with pure rose oil and rose petals (it's outstanding!) from JustBe Botanicals. See my review HERE (check out the others in the range HERE).



As ever, there are discount codes included from some of the brands. So there you have it... What do you think of my choices?

8 comments:

  1. Looks a very thoughtfully curated box, you'll be feeling proud as punch! I've only tried the Therapie salts and Just Be chocolate from your selection, and both are divine. Congratulations to you, and of course to Paula. Happy 1st birthday Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! It was great fun to create with Paula. And all the products are favourites of mine x

      Delete
  2. Brilliant and beautiful selection Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you include one of B&B's facial oils, which happens to be my favourite too. Perfect trial/travel sizes too....and I am focusing way too much on that chocolate .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sandra for your amazing choices and for making this such a fantastic 1st Birthday box too ! Every product was a WOW one ! Loved doing this collaboration ❤️Thank you for making it so special and so much fun !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so honoured to be asked - thank you! x

      Delete