Saturday 24 November 2018

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: November: Sweet Dreams

November's Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box is entitled #SweetDreams and is absolutely packed full. Inside this month are 8 items which will help you have a restful and peaceful night's sleep.  The subscription costs £24.95 a month and as ever, there are money off codes supplied by some of the brands which is a lovely added extra.


Paula, Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box Founder always finds tissue which is perfect for that month's theme.


Inside is a beautiful array of goodies!


Just WOW! And for a closer look...


From gorgeous Butter Bar Soapery is a 65g pot of their Cornflower & Frankincense Bath Soak which is worth £8. I'm a huge fan of this brand and can't wait to try this luxurious treat.

From new to me brand Joanna Naturals is their So Calm Facial Oil with Chamomile, Lavender & Geranium 10ml (£16) which will calm, rejuvenate and balance the skin. This is gorgeous and a review will follow. 

Also inside are two Weleda trial sizes- Lavender Creamy Body Wash 20ml (£3) and Lavender Body Oil 10ml (£3) which I've used several times before. They are lovely for relaxing and calming both the body and mind before bed.


Yellow Gorse are a relatively new find for me (see what I bought recently HERE). I think it's an exciting brand and I'm happy to see their Pillow Sleep Sachet (£3.80) inside the box this month. Slip the herbal blend sachet inside your pillowcase to aid restful sleep (it'll last around a month).

I'm a huge Spacemasks fan (£3) as they just do as they say they will. Calm and relax (and in some cases have sent me off to sleep!) The single use eye mask relaxes and calms both the eyes and mind. Perfect to use before bed.

Another new to me brand (although I am aware of them) is Celtic Herbal and inside is a pot of their Sleep Balm with Mandarin & Ylang Ylang 25g (£5.50) which smells glorious (even though I love lavender it's nice to have a different sleep scent) This is a beaut and I'm looking forward to testing it out. A review will follow!

The final item is from lovely Bespoke Aroma and inside is their Lavender Pillow Mist 30ml (£4.25) which soothes and calms before bed.

As ever, it's a brilliant box and I'm looking forward to trying everything out. Are you a subscriber? If so, what are your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. This is sold out, but Paula has let me know she is getting more stock in so I’ve put in my order. Thanks for posting about it Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant Ali! It's my fav green beauty box. I'm sure you'll love it x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for your fabulous review ! Highly appreciated - hope you enjoy the products xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very welcome Paula, a brilliant box as ever x

      Delete