Tuesday 23 October 2018

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box: October: Unwind


It's always an exciting day when my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box arrives. This month the theme is #unwind and inside are three new to me brands and two brands which have been inside the boxes before.

WOW!


From new to me brand No Secrets is 30ml of their No.4 Shower Cream, a rich and nourishing wash scented with geranium, ylang ylang, neroli, patchouli and lavender. I'm packing this one in my holiday bag. It's worth £5.

From Ethically Organic (another new to me brand) is their Anti-Ageing Facial Oil 30ml - £14 which is packed full of good things for the skin. It absorbs quickly leaving the skin feeling comfortable and nourished.

The Wild Mix has featured in the box before. This time we have an exclusive sized Blue Camo Cooling Mask which has been made especially for the subscription box (and is worth £7). Looking forward to trying this!

Another new to me brand is Vee Beauty LDN and inside is a full size bottle of their Hair & Scalp Treatment 30ml (£18.95) which can be used as a treatment or to tame flyaways.

The final item is a try-me size of Soothe Bath Salts by Butter Bar Soapery 40g (£5) which contains soothing lavender. 

It's a brilliant box this month, thanks Paula for curating it with love and care as always. As ever there are discount codes from all brands which is a nice added extra.

Are you subscribed to Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box?

No comments:

Post a Comment