Monday 23 July 2018

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box - July - Rose

I picked up my July Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box on Friday before rushing out the door for a wee weekend in North Berwick. I finally got round to looking more closely at everything in July's box last night.


The theme this month is rose (isn't that tissue just exquisite!)


And for a closer look...


The first item to jump out at me was new to me brand Zenon Kition and inside is 100ml Floral Beauty Mist (worth £9.99) which you can use skin, hair and scalp.

I'm already a huge fan of Alteya Organics Age Defense Rose Oil Hand Cream (30ml - £6.20) See my review HERE. Very happy to have a back up now in my stash!

From Lola's Apothecary is their Delicate Romance Body & Massage Perfume Deluxe Roll-on (10ml - £20) which is rose heaven! Use as a perfume, as a body oil or for massage. It's exquisite.

It's nice to see a make up item in the box. Inside is Odylique's Lip Line in Rose (full size - £12.50) which I'm looking forward to testing out.

From Balmkind there is their Beauty Shortlist Awards 2018 Finalist - Alpine Rose & Lysine Lip Balm (10ml - £12) which I reviewed HERE.

There's a duo from Weleda - two trial sizes from their Wild Rose range - Creamy Body Wash (20ml) and Body Oil (10ml). I tried these recently for the first time and loved them.

The final item is samples from Green People of their Damask Rose Facial Oil (5ml) and Damask Rose Moisturiser (10ml).

It's a great value box this month and stuffed full of rose scented goodies and as ever money off coupons from most of the brands. For me this month there are two new to me products and one new to me brand. Are you a subscriber? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment