Thursday 26 July 2018

Lucidlure Allava Conditioning Hair Treatment


I received Lucidlure's Allava Conditioning Hair Treatment (trial size) in my June Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box and I can honestly say it's fantastic! 


The range is handcrafted in small batches and formulated with natural, unrefined organic ingredients including plant based food grade cold pressed oils, steam distilled essential oils and unrefined butters.  Packaging is recyclable or reusable and is pleasing to the eye - simple and stylish.

There are no parabens, petrochemicals, SLS, mineral oil, synthetics, artificial colours, fragrances or dyes used.

Allava Conditioning Hair Treatment is a rich blend of nourishing organic oils and organic unrefined shea butter - it's got a rich natural buttery scent and is suitable for all hair types.

To use: massage into roots and draw out through the lengths making sure the ends are saturated. Leave on for 2 hours or overnight. Before washing wrap your hair in a hot damp towel for 10-15 minutes which will help the oils pentrate deeply into the scalp and hair shaft.  Wash hair thoroughly before finishing with conditioner. You can also apply a small amount after blow drying to nourish and smoothe flyaways.

I simply love this exquisite hair mask - it leaves my hair silky smooth and shiny (and I've found I need to wash my hair less often after using it - which is always a bonus!) Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment