Friday 23 March 2018

Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box - March - REBALANCE

It's always an exciting day when my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box lands! This month the theme is #REBALANCE. As ever, there are a selection of money off codes from some of the brands in the box (which is a great added extra especially if you fall in love with something and want to buy full size!)



So what's inside?



I've tried a different salt & sulphur scrub from The Salt Parlour previously which featured in my May Loves. Inside the box is a mini tin of Rose & Shea Butter CALM Salt & Sulphur Scrub which is worth £5.90. It's a mix of Dead Sea Salt, Pink Himalayan Salt, dried organic Rose petals and Rose Oil (and smells glorious). I love the quirky re-usable packaging and I'm looking forward to testing it out.


I follow NorthburN on twitter but haven't tried any of their products..until now! I'm looking forward to a soak in their Revive - Orange, Lavender & Palmarosa Luxury Bathing Salts (£4). The blend won a Beauty Shortlist Award in 2017. The salts will revive you and give you a boost. Bring it on!


I've been aware of Apothaka but until now not tried anything from the brand. I love the extra touch that all subscribers will receive an email from the founder with a personal consultation on how best to use the face oil - how nice is that! (and also the handwritten card is so nice). Inside the box is a 10ml of their Rejuvenating Face Oil for normal/combination skins (worth £19.50). I'm really looking forward to trying this and a full review will follow (and this is another Beauty Shortlist Award Winner in 2017).


The final two items in the box I've tried before. We've got recently launched Beauty Kubes Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair (sample pack worth £1) which I reviewed HERE and highly recommend and from nknaturals their delicate healing cleansing balm 30ml (£15) which I reviewed HERE.

As ever, it's a great box! Sign up to April's box HERE. Remember if you are tempted you can get 10% off your first box with BEAUTYBALM10

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sandra for your lovely first impressions of this months box - Hope you enjoy ! ❤️

    ReplyDelete