Sunday 17 March 2019

*Love Lula: Beauty Box: March 2019

*gifted/sample It's always an exciting day when my Love Lula Beauty Box* lands and this month it's worth an incredible £70 and again this month they are offering subscribers a very generous 25% off brands in the box. I've a feeling I might be picking a few things up!


There are two make up items nestling there! There's also another lip balm (we got one last month) but I don't mind as I love the Hurraw! brand and haven't tried their luscious Almond Lip Balm before (full size - £4.99).


From new to me brand Sarya Couture Makeup is a single eyeshadow in Mocha which is another full size item and worth £17.80. From Inika we have their Liquid Eyeliner in Black (£19).

Also inside is a full size Madara Deep Moisture Gel for Oily skin types (£28) which is suitable for Oily/Combo skins so will be ideal for me. I'm looking forward to trying it.

The final item is a trio of sachets from ZUII Organic. I know sachets in beauty boxes as an item is disliked by many but I'm a huge fan of sachet samples and have fallen head over heels for a product from a couple of goes.

Are you a subscriber? What do you think of the contents this month?

*gifted/sample - the beauty box is sent to me as a part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program

1 comment:

  1. I have given up beauty boxes as I have such a big stash of products to get through, but I am tempted with this box as its always pretty good.

    ReplyDelete