Wednesday 27 March 2019

Latest Buys

I've been picking up a few bits here and there over the last few weeks:



I bought Beauty Shortlist Award winning, 79 Lux Ultra Nourishing Body Balm when Cult's Goody Bag was on offer recently. It had literally just arrived and I found out it had won an award. It's really luxurious and beautiful. A review will come.


I couldn't resist Natural Wellness Box The Sleep Collection - see my review HERE. I love that I'll use everything in it.



I love candles and these tealight samples (£1 each) are gorgeous (and such a great idea!) from Hopping Hare Candles. Of course I now want all the candles full size.


It was great to meet founder Sarah at Leith Market recently. I had to pick up a pot of the seriously gorgeous Free From Skincare Awards Shortlisted 2018 Amaranthine Body Creme which is a deliciously scented neroli and sweet orange butter formulated with skin loving ingredients including Sea Buckthorn and Shea Butter. Expect a full review soon (it's lush).


Oh squeals, what beautiful packaging and branding. It's great to finally try Lost in Scent, Vegan and Soy Wax candles. 



I loved Cocorosa Beauty's Egyptian Neroli Cleansing Oil which I received in my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box last month and so I rushed over to buy full size. Inside the package were exquisite scented rose petals which I could smell through the box. I was very grateful to receive the lovely extras too. Again, a review will follow.

What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment