Tuesday 26 March 2019

March Empties

*gifted/for review
**sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program

I'm not sure what's happened this month but I've hardly used a thing! I'm not going to use anything else up so here are my March empties:


Clarins Fig Leaf Hand & Nail Cream 30ml - this was very moisturising and had a lovely fig type scent. I think it was limited edition so not sure if it's still available. Might or might not buy again.

*Dr Jackson's 07 Face Wash 1.5ml - which won best foaming cleanser at the recent Beauty Shortlist Awards was lovely to use and the perfect try-me size (I got two uses from this sachet). I loved this and would buy full size.

*Dr Jackson's 06 Body Gel - I loved this - it had a silky texture and a gorgeous scent. Would buy.  The final Dr Jackson's item in my empties was a 2ml sachet of their 01 Day Cream which I quite liked. Reviews of these and other Dr Jackson's products is forthcoming but I'm suitably impressed with the brand.

Evering Botanique Agrume Face Oil 15ml - I won this on an instagram competition - see HERE. I loved this citrus+neroli scented skin treat and would buy.

Penhaligons Quercus Bath & Shower Gel 50ml - the Quercus range was in our hotel bathroom last week (luxurious) and this unisex wash was lovely (I have used this scent before). I really enjoyed using it again and would buy full size (I also love Penhaligon's Bluebell range).

BYBI Beauty Babe Balm 30ml - this luxe balm is gorgeous. I have since cracked open a new one. See my review HERE.

My final March empty is **Alteya Organics Rose Oil Hand Cream 30ml - which is a deliciously rich and buttery hand cream scented with rose. It's a delight. See my review HERE. I've since opened a new one.

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment