Tuesday 19 March 2013

Spending Ban - Update 9

I broke my spending ban again in Week 9.



I bought a Little Beauty Box from Latest in Beauty - not had one of these in ages and I bought the new Elemis Cleanser - Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm.  See my post on it here. On Sunday night I bought the Latest in Beauty Organic & Natural Box which was £4.95 with free P&P.

I'm still enjoying using my paperblanks* journal to record my spending and wants.

Onto my wants for this week -


Chantecaille Frangipane EDP 75ml - I've owned this perfume once before and I spotted it in Harvey Nichols last week.  Definitely one to save up for! It has notes of Frangipane flowers, vanilla, musk, ylang ylang, jasmine, orange and violets.  Simply gorgeous!


Elemental Herbology Watermelon & Cucumber Body Moisturiser 240ml - also spotted this at the SpaceNK counter at Harvey Nichols last week.  Smells beautiful. Light and fresh. Ideal for summer.


Miller Harris La Fumee Incense - I've always wanted to try this incense as I love the smoky scent of the perfume.

Philip B Russian Amber Imperial Conditioning Creme 178ml - this sounds absolutely lovely but at that price I won't be buying it any time soon - nice to dream though!


REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil 30ml - one of my favourite bath oils.  I would love a full size bottle again as I seem to have been using minis lately.


Serge Lutens sa Majeste la Rose EDP 50ml - another perfume I have owned before.  Absolutely gorgeous I'd love another bottle! With Turkish, Bulgarian and Moroccan Rose.


What are you "wanting" this week?


*complimentary sample

10 comments:

  1. I was so tempted by the Latest in Beauty free delivery but resisted this time around :) I still think you're doing amazingly! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are good! not really I just signed up to the new green box souksouk! oops x

      Delete
  2. I love your little book! So cute to keep on track! I may try it after my big fail on the spending ban the first time round. :-))) SX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm looking forward to going back and seeing if I still want all the things listed. Although I should probably add a week or two onto my ban for my bad weeks ;) x

      Delete
  3. The REN bath oil sounds incredible!

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is simply beautiful - one of my favourite bath oils...ever! x

      Delete
  4. I was very tempted to get that LIB box! The Elemis Cleansing Balm sounds amazing :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have resisted but my birthday's soon so I might ask for that as one of my gifts! It is absolutely gorgeous! x

      Delete
  5. The Chantecaille fragrance sounds so beautiful! I'm gona keep my eye out for that one xx

    Cherry Lane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fab! They used to do smaller bottles which made it more affordable! x

      Delete