Wednesday 20 March 2013

Green People Gentle Cleanse & Make Up Remover 25ml

I received this Green People cleanser in my March Amarya Beauty Box.  The size we received is 25ml (50ml - £9.95/200ml - £18.95).  Suitable for all skin types this is a 2 in 1 organic cleanser which removes make up and cleanses the skin.


It removes all make up, even waterproof mascara. It doesn't sting the eyes or leave a film over them.  It leaves the skin clean and fresh and not tight at all.

Free from parabens, lanolin, ethyl alcohol, SLS, artificial colours and fragrances, petrochemicals and phthalates.  Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Made without soap.  Fairly traded ingredients, 100% certified Soil Association and 91% organic ingredients.

A light cleanser which is scented with rose geranium (one of my favourite essential oils) and one I'd purchase as it's really effective.

Apply with the fingertips in circular movements.  I remove with a warm muslin cloth.  Splash with cold water to stimulate circulation.

I reviewed the Green People Anti Ageing Facial Oil recently and you can see my review here.

See the Green People website here.
Follow on Twitter  

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A really lovely cleanser - awwh that's a shame! x

      Delete
  2. Looks like something I would really like, and i think it's made up my mind to at least try out Amarya, just gave up the glossybox subscription, but i will have another foray into the beauty box world. Lovely review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amarya is great would recommend them. There is also a new box souksouk which is natural - first box in April x

      Delete
  3. I love Green People, it's a great brand with nice ingredients & good products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to try some more items. Love their shower gels too x

      Delete
  4. I received this also in my Glossybox but wasn't sure about using it, I am not sure why but I think I am going to give it a go after reading your review - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to hearing what you think of it x

      Delete
  5. I like this brand. This sounds like a good cleanser xx

    ReplyDelete