Thursday 7 March 2013

Shopping My Stash - Spending Ban Week 7


These are the products I've been reaching for this week - I've been really enjoying shopping my stash these past few weeks and its something I'm going to keep doing.

PG Embrace EDP 30ml - A certified organic perfume.  You can see my review here.  A really beautiful scent.  You can read more about the perfume's creator, Patricia Gallagher here.

Herbfarmacy Working Hands Cream 50g - a gorgeous pot of rich hand cream with comfrey, calendula & marshmallow.  I also love using this after a session in the garden.  You can see my review here.

Bamford Geranium Botanical Bath Oil 30ml - simply love this bath oil.  One of my all time favourites - its up there with REN Moroccan Rose Otto!

Niki's Organic Lavender & Chamomile Balm 10ml - this is simply gorgeous! I reviewed it here. A nice find when I was cleaning out the bathroom cupboard at the weekend!  You can see Niki's website here.

Estelle & Thild Raspberry Lip Balm 15ml - I received this lip balm in my Selfridges Beauty Box. Really lovely to use. Clear but scented with raspberry. Glossy and moisturising.

Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping Facial Hydrator SPF8 30ml - a voucher for this lovely face cream came in the Telegraph newspaper a couple of weekends ago.  I first tried this as a WIMH freebie.  

Korres Coconut Milk Body Milk 50ml - I adore coconut scents and this is just gorgeous.  A light cream which sinks into the skin leaving it lightly scented with coconut.

Have you used any of these products before?

16 comments:

  1. The Korres Coconut Milk sounds gorgeous, I love anything coconut scented.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Korres Coconut Milk sounds gorgeous, I love anything coconut scented.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with you on the scent of coconuts xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these posts by you! I have a big stash, I need to sort it out at start minimising it.

    February Empties, February Favourites, My Five Favourite Blue & Red Nail Polishes and more http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not used any of these products, but I love reading your 'shopping my stash' posts as you always have the most gorgeous of skincare and beauty products - I just drool over the pics lol and it gives me lots of ideas for products I haven't yet tried. The Korres Coconut body milk sounds gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Korres body lotions are so nice - didn't know that they did a coconut one! Sounds great :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't say I've ever used any of these products! However, I do admire your ability to stick to your spending ban, mine was so NOT successful.

    Emily Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have had a few spends though. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This really is a great idea of shopping through what you have. I love seeing you go through your products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm really enjoying doing it too x

      Delete