Friday 22 March 2013

Latest In Beauty - Organic & Natural Box

Latest in Beauty were offering free P&P recently so I picked up the Organic & Natural Box which cost £4.95.


Onto the contents:

The first thing I noticed when I opened the box was the strong mint scent - I just thought I'd received a bottle of my favourite Dr Bronner's Peppermint 18-in-1 Pure Castile Soap.

But it was...

Giovanni Shampoo & Conditioner  - both 60ml and scented with tea tree & peppermint (smells amazing even through the packaging!).  These are suitable for all hair types - so looking forward to trying them.

Dr Bronner Pure Castile Soap - I simply love the Peppermint variety!  The one I receive in this box is Almond - a scent I've not tried before so looking forward to trying it out!

Jason Lips Be Healthier Aloe & Beeswax Lip Balm 4.5g - I received this in a previous box and it smells just like chocolate peppermint creams - Yum!

Jason Aloe Vera Satin Shower Body Wash 59ml - this smells quite "green".  Not tried a lot of Jason products so happy to try this out.

I am really pleased with the contents (and the price!)  A really nice selection of products.  Did you get the box?  What are your thoughts?

16 comments:

  1. Dr Bronner Almond is one of my favourites, I think it smells lovely. Giovanni is a brand I use reguarly. This is a great box I did think about buying it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to trying them both x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely box that is. I love the Jason lip balm too, I got it in one of my Glossyboxes xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) me too tried the lip balm before and it's lovely x

      Delete
  3. I really liked the look of this one but managed to resist as I'm still not supposed to be shopping! Hope you enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great price for all those products! I love the Jason lip balm, I think they smell just like After Eight Mints! Love Dr Bronner, I use it to wash my make-up brushes in, best thing I've found for them. It leaves them so soft but still retaining their shape x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I use the Dr Bronner Peppermint to wash my brushes too x

      Delete
  5. This box looks so nice and a really good price! Thanks for the review x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looked like a great little box, I love the almond Dr Bronners it smells like a bakewell tart. I had already bought full sizes of giovanni and Dr Bronners from TK max so I didn't get this too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Looking forward to trying it. Love the shampoo & conditioner used it this morning x

      Delete
  7. I was urming over the box in the end I got some luxury samples of bits I've been dying to to try (Trilogy Rosehip oil, Balm Balm Lipbalm and L'occatine Hand cream)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Trilogy Rosehip Oil! Got a mini stash collected to use ;) & L'Occitane hand creams one of my favs x

      Delete
  8. Ohh this is a great box! xx

    ReplyDelete