Tuesday 5 March 2013

Spending Ban - Update 7

I was good in week 7 - well apart from buying Marie Claire, Good Housekeeping and Glamour magazine for the freebies!  Still enjoying using my paperblanks* journal to record my spends and wants.



Here are my wants this week - a small (but expensive!) list -


I read in a magazine that Prada were bringing out a new lighter version of Prada Candy - Candy L'Eau EDT - super excited as Prada Candy is one of my all time favourite scents.  It has notes of musk, sweet pea, mandarin and lemon.  Looking forward to going to the counter to try it.



Lancome Genitique Yeux Light Pearl - newest eye cream on the block!  It comes with a massaging applicator.


Finally, a product from a brand which I think are amazing Creme de la Mer.  I've had a sample of this particular moisturising lotion and I loved it.  I can dream!


What products are you wanting this week?  How is your spending ban?


*complimentary sample

12 comments:

  1. Well done on getting through week 7 without doing too bad. :) I really wish Creme De La Mer would update their packaging. I know packaging shouldnt be whats important but it looks so dated and not in a good way. lol
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a couple of splurges ;) Me too agree it's really dated x

      Delete
  2. I broke the spending ban and I was doing so well as well.....Hopefully back on the waggon now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your purchases looked fabby. Half way today! x

      Delete
  3. You're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doing great keep it up! I haven't tried Prada Candy might have a smell of it next time I'm in Debenhams. Never tried creme de la mer either lol! I agree re packaging though it does look a bit old hat!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a new one and EDT for spring/summer. The original one is one of my favourite perfumes. Creme de la mer is fab but way out my budget! x

      Delete
  5. Those magazine freebies are just too good to miss :) I'm too scared to try Creme De La Mer in case I like it! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I might have to get another Neal's Yard hand cream - its so nice. I'm sure you'd love Creme de La Mer x

      Delete
  6. Good Luck with getting the Creme de la Mer xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha! I did set myself a challenge to use up moisturiser to buy a Creme de la Mer one a while back. I've still got at least 4 from this post and then some... x
      http://bbalm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/creme-de-la-mer-moisturising-soft-cream.html

      Delete