Friday 8 March 2013

Friday's Makes, Bakes & Learns #19

This morning I made homemade lip scrub.  I love Lush & Sara Happ ones. Especially the Sara Happ ones for the luxe packaging and gorgeous flavours!

This recipe is cheap to make and does the job intended!  I had all the ingredients already in the house one from baking and the others from making lip balm.  You can see this post here.


2 1/2 tbs castor sugar
1 tbs coconut oil (I used the solid stuff and had to whip it up to soften)
5 drops Vitamin E
couple of drops of lime essential oil




Mix the coconut oil with the Vitamin E and drop or two of essential oil if using. Stir in the sugar a bit at a time and spoon into pots.

10 comments:

  1. Cute idea, it looks really good!!

    I've just posted my latest weekly wants: http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great, I hope to try it some day when my Lush scrubs run out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making my own products such a fun thing to do. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I want to try make my own lip scrub, looks good! x

    ReplyDelete