Thursday 14 March 2013

Shopping My Stash - Spending Ban Week 8

Here are the products I've been using most this week:

Bodhi Desert Rose Rejuvenating Face Oil - I simply love this rose scented luxury face oil.  You can see my review here.

Suti Fabulous Organic Foot Balm - love this rich aromatic foot balm.  See my review here.

Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Moisturising Cleanser - a rich and hydrating foaming cleanser scented with rose. My dry winter skin is loving this.  A review will follow.

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist - love this rose scented hydrating mist - one I'll definitely re-purchase.  See my review here.

Leonor Greyl Huile de Palme - received this in a Boudoir Prive box.  I loved it so much I then had a mad swapping frenzy on Beauty Box Swaps on Facebook.  You can see my review here.

Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Souffle Body Creme - a delicious rich cream scented with fig - simply gorgeous! I love all the body products from the Laura Mercier range.



Have you used any of these products?  Are you shopping your stash this week?

22 comments:

  1. I like these products, I've got the full size Leonor Greyl Oil and it does last for ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Even the little ones seem to last and I've got a stash! x

      Delete
  2. I havent used any of them... love the sound of the Fig body creme xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra, hope you are well, I love the sound of the Fresh Fig Soufflé, the name sounds so scrummy!! I haven't tried any of those, love hearing of products i'm unfamiliar with, i'll keep my eyes peeled for them.. Love Laura xxascottishlass.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Laura Mercier fig range is just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love jurliques rose water mist too, haven't tried their rise cleanser but it sounds like my kind of product lol! The suki foot balm looks interesting too, their rosé water toner spritzer is lovely though, must try more from suki :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love rose scents. The Suti foot cream is gorgeous! I've also tried their face oils. Suki is a lovely range too I love their lemongrass exfoliating cleanser x

      Delete
  6. I've just been having a massive nosey through your blog and loads of old posts, your blogs great, i'm definitely going to be following, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much do appreciate what you say :) x

      Delete
  7. Shopping my stash is a great idea...I should do the same! Thank you
    Alice
    www.whatmakeupareyouwearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jurlique mist is on my wishlist. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fab! I'll definitely re-purchase x

      Delete
  9. I really didn't like the Leynor Greyl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Laura Mercier fig cream sounds delicious! Love the Jurlique rosewater spray, though lately I've been favouring good ol' Avene Thermal Spring Water :)

    ReplyDelete