Sunday 17 March 2013

Remedy...for - Organic Heart shaped Body Butter Bars

I recently picked up these two heart shaped body butter bars from Remedy..for - a splurge while on Spending ban!

I chose two - Organic Winter Therapy (with mandarin, sandalwood & lavender essential oils) and Organic Rose Garden (with rose geranium & sandalwood essential oils).  They retail at £3.50 for 55g.  The are simply wrapped up in paper and the label is tied on with string. (my package came wrapped in a sheet from the Financial Times!)




Homeopath Fiona Wray formulates and hand makes the range of skin and body care product.  You can see the shop here.  Ingredients are Fair Trade and locally sourced where possible.  Products are tested on humans, not animals.

Apply onto damp skin just out of the bath or shower.  My skin loves these super moisturising bars.  Made with local beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Thistle Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil & Organic Essential Oils.  Leaves skin lightly scented and deeply moisturised.

I also received a complimentary sample of mint soap which smells fab!

Have you tried any Remedy Skincare products?

13 comments:

  1. awww how sweet are these ??? They sound lovely too, I really like this type of 'little thing' they ae so good to put in beauty hampers as little 'extras'.
    Like the simplistic packaging too :-) xx
    Jen @redheadbeautydiaries.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I really like the sound of body butter bars!! And the sample of mint soap sounds delicious!!!

    Em

    x

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound lovely to use and pretty too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you manage to track down lovely companies that I have never heard of. These look lovely, well priced too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came across them in the Simple Things magazine last month. I'm sure you'd love them x

      Delete
  5. They look lovely! Bet they smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra I have decided I am going to come and live in your bathroom lol you always have the most ah-ma-zing products. I just drool all over my computer screen whenever you do a post and this time is no exception. I haven't tried these products - yet! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! They are really reasonably priced Kay you should treat yourself! x

      Delete
    2. I think I will (once the spending ban is over ;) ) x

      Delete