Thursday 21 March 2013

Shopping my Stash - Spending Ban Week 9

These are the products I've been reaching for this week - 


Neal's Yard Be Lovely Hand Cream 50ml - this came free with this month's Marie Claire magazine.  A rich and supermoisturising hand cream made with organic honey and orange essential oil.  "Softens hands and helps save the Bees". Neal's Yard will give 25p to a Bee Lovely charity or good cause for each product bought. 

A'kin 24 hour Intensive Moisture Leave-in Conditioner 150ml - I simply love this rich and moisturising leave in conditioner.   It leaves the hair frizz free and sleek.  Free from parabens, petrochemicals and artificial fragrances and colours.  It featured in my June favourites last year.  I think this is a product I'll always have in my stash.

Naked ooh la la creamy bliss coco de mer Body Wash 250ml - absolutely love the scent of this natural body wash.  You can see my mini review here.

Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Body Creme 175ml - a real luxury body cream scented with the scent of Wild Bluebell.  See my mini review here.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 105g - I just picked this gorgeous cleanser up the other day and you can see my initial thoughts about it here.

Sweet Cecily Mojito Flavour Lip Balm 10ml - a gorgeous little lip balm.  See my review here.

Clarins Joli Rouge Lipstick in shade 705 - Soft Berry - a really wearable everyday shade.  Handy mini lipstick I picked up in the sales in a gift set.

Have you used any of these products?

11 comments:

  1. I use to love Naked Ooh La La was using for a year or more then it started to make me itch, sad times, it's not a pure natural brand only free from :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that Neals Yard hand cream, plus it smells like summer in a tube :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I really want to try some of the other items in the range x

      Delete
  3. The lip balm sounds amazing xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this shopping the stash post - great choices again! Quite a few of my own favs here :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I found the A'kin leave in conditioner via you :) x

      Delete
  5. Great products!
    Georgia x
    satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The A'kin leave in conditioner is brilliant! So tempted to order that lip balm in the Pina Colada scent but really want the chocolate one too.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! If I could only use one hair conditioner for the rest of my life this would be it! You should treat yourself! x

      Delete