Saturday 16 March 2013

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

I'm bad! I broke my spending ban (again!). While browsing in Harvey Nichols I came across the new Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm.  I tried it on the back of my hand and I just adored the scent and feel of the balm on my skin - I was sold oops.

The sales assistant also gave me a seven day supply of Skin Bliss Capsules - I have used these before and they are really nice and a couple of sachet samples - Pro-Intense Lift Effect and Skin Buff.




It retails at £39.50 for 105g and is suitable for all skin types.

It contains starflower, elderberry, optimega oils, rose & mimosa waxes and padina pavonica.

I've only used it a couple of times so a full review will follow.  So far I've found it to be a luxurious rich balm which is heavenly scented and pampering. It removes all make up (avoiding eyes) leaving the skin radiant and renewed.

Have you tried it yet?

16 comments:

  1. I'm not really a fan of Elemis but this does look interesting :-) I will have a look at the exact ingredeints and if it's 100% natural I will try and get as sample pot or see if QVC are selling it so I can send it back if I don't get on with it lol! Thanks for sharing xx
    Jen @redheadbeautydiaries.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love a bit of Elemis but know you are solely a natural beauty fan! Time to Spa are selling a mini jar at £9 x

      Delete
  2. Something for my wish list! I got an RMK Cleansing Balm in my birchbox this month so I'll use that first x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I saw that RMK Cleansing Balm - look forward to your review x

      Delete
  3. I've been using this for a little while now and love it. I wasn't crazy about the scent at first but it's grown on me. I love the texture though, it's so soft and melts quicker than the Emma Hardie balm. I love leaving mine on like a mask after i've massaged it in. Facial in a pot! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the scent, texture, feel on my skin. Definitely need to try it as a mask :) x

      Delete
  4. You're doing great, honey. Don't feel bad. :)
    I really want o try this balm, I used a similar one from clinique years ago and loved it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex ;) I'm sure you'd love it x

      Delete
  5. I'm soooooo tempted by this but can't justify buying another cleanser just yet.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need to try this! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you say browsing, do you really mean...shopping! tee hee! Naughty girl *wags finger* ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was initially browsing but then want overtook any feeling of reason! ha ha x

      Delete
  8. Now this is a balm I want to try! How does it compare to the Emma hardy? I'm rather interested to give it a go. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely similar, maybe a bit lighter in texture and smells differently, sure you'd like it though x

      Delete