Wednesday 6 March 2013

Korres Guava Shower Gel

I received a 50ml bottle of Korres Guava Shower Gel in my February Birchbox.  I love Korres as a brand and already am a huge fan of the Mango Shower gel.




Korres was established in 1996 by husband & wife, George and Lena Korres in Athens.  Korres produce and extensive range of skin, hair, body care, make up, sun care and perfumes.

The packaging is stylish and the bottle looks good on my bathroom shelf.  Korres are natural and use organic ingredients. Products are free from mineral oil, silicone and are propylene glycol free.

Made with a blend of tropical fruits, wheat protein and aloe vera.  A very sweet and fruity scent - I just love it.  Full size retails at £8 for 250ml making it an affordable luxury.

I've also used the Wild Rose Moisturiser which came in a Carmine box and a Boudoir Prive Box and also from Boudoir Prive Citrus Body Milk.  I also have the Coconut Body Milk.

Have you used this or any other Korres products?

8 comments:

  1. Ooh coconut body milk sounds divine xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this i got in Birchbox, will deffo be giving other korres products ago! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I want to try some more too! x

      Delete
  3. I love these especially the Vanilla and Cinnamon one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh will need to check that scent out. It sounds good :) x

      Delete
  4. I love this one! Guava is one of my fave scent from Korres. I actually use this shower gel as my current body wash :)


    YURI
    Check out my last post: MY FEBRUARY EMPTIES

    ReplyDelete