Sunday 10 March 2013

7 Days Raw Challenge - Day 7

I made it to day 7!  I'm sleeping better, feeling more alert and have even lost a few pounds on the scales!

For breakfast: I had a green smoothie - getting more used to the taste.  Actually quite enjoying it now!


I snacked on a slice of melon and some blueberries.

For Lunch: Fishless Fish Cakes with salad.  These were quite tasty (again Bess, had a taste).


For Dinner: Sausages with sauerkraut, tomato sauce and salad - I had this also on day 4.



I cheated a little and had two glasses of wine with dinner (and I enjoyed them!)

I'll definitely be incorporating some more raw elements to my diet especially salads and more fruit.  I didn't even miss crisps or chocolate this week.

Follow Claire on Twitter  
Follow ORB Cafe 
See the website here

ORB Cafe
Shining Light
246 Morrison St
Edinburgh
EH3 8DT

12 comments:

  1. I am enjoying these posts hun, I often think "Oh yeah, I like that too" xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no is this the end of these posts?! I've really enjoyed them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome - the food all looks good. I love that you snuck in some wine...no one can blame a girl for wanting to enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good! I know it had to be done ;) x

      Delete
  4. Loved reading these posts, all that food looked so good! Now if only they somehow made raw wine... ;) xx

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The food was delicious :) I think you can get vegan wine ;) x

      Delete
  5. Looks amazing and I bet it was delicious with the little teeny weeny cheating glasses of wine :)

    Em

    x

    Em’s Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I had managed to abstain all week so I think I deserved it ;) x

      Delete
  6. All this food looked amazing! I visited Edinburgh for the first time last year for the fringe and spent quite a lot of time at Hendersons for veggie food, but if I'm ever up there again I will have to try this place out! Great posts and pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was simply gorgeous! You definitely must as I'm sure you'd love it. Thanks very much x

      Delete