Thursday 28 March 2013

Red magazine - May edition - free Aromatherapy Associates product

Red magazine is giving away a free Aromatherapy Associates product! As I am a subscriber I always get my issue before it hits the shops.  Super excited.  Might have to pick up the other two options as well - Triple Rose Renewing Moisturiser and Renewing Rose Cleanser.  I got the Hydrating Rose Face Mask (50ml).

There is also a Liberty Spring/Summer Beauty 2013 supplement with a voucher which can be used in store or online for £30 off if you spend £150 - very tempting!  A sachet of Estee Lauder Invisible Fluid make up 1.5ml is also inside.



Do you think you will pick the magazine up?

6 comments:

  1. Hey Sandra, I need to buy this! Rosé is my fave scent. I hope they have this magazine in my area. Sometimes we don't get the same gifts as others xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Mine too! If you can't see it I can look out for it :) x

      Delete
  2. OOh if I see it I will buy it (did I mention I need a spending ban??) xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh why oh why did i see this, will be offf to the shops later it looks like :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I think the magazine won't be out until the 3rd or 4th April x

      Delete