Thursday 28 March 2013

Shopping My Stash - Spending Ban Week 10


These are the products I've been reaching for this week -

Bodhi Mint Thé Refreshing Bath & Shower Therapy 250ml - simply love this minty shower gel.  A real wake up call in the morning.  See my review here.

Como Shambhala Invigorate Lotion 300ml - love the scent of this! With essential oils of eucalyptus, geranium, lavender and peppermint.  See my mini review here.

Green People Gentle Cleanse & Make Up Remover 25ml - love this cleanser.  See my review here.

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo & Conditioner 60ml - received these in my Latest in Beauty Organic & Natural box.  Really enjoying using them and love their scent.

OV Naturals Firm Friend Organic Face Oil 10ml - I am a lover of rosy glow moisturiser from OV Naturals.  See my reviews here and here.  This oil is scented with neroli, wild frankincense and bergamot and smells wonderful! Makes skin look radiant and moisturised.

The Organic Pharmacy Rose Balm 10g - simply love this multi-purpose rose balm.  You can use it on lips, skin, hair and nails.  Leaves the skin moisturised and lightly scented with rose.

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy - a lipstick I always come back to as I love the pink shade and shiny look on my lips. A colour which suits everyone.  It featured in my April Favourites last year.

Have you used any of these?  Are you shopping your stash this week?

10 comments:

  1. The shower gel sounds nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you'd love it! Be especially nice after a gym session :) x

      Delete
  2. Hi Sandra, thank you for including OV naturals Firm Friend facial oil in your blog. Love the company - I'm a big fan of Bodhi! Also the rose balm from the Organic Pharmacy sounds gorgeous. Thank you again, Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Lucy I love it (and the rest of your products!) x

      Delete
  3. The shower gel does sound lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the sound of lots of these, especially the rose balm and OV face oil :) Big fan of the Bodhi Mint The too! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried the mint the last weekend it is lovely, I love the look of the OP rose balm too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) it smells so nice and I love that it is multi-use x

      Delete