Tuesday 16 June 2020

Odacite Mood Cleansing Ayurvedic Bath Soak


As soon as I saw Odacite's latest launch over at Content Beauty & Wellbeing a little while ago, I knew I had to have them! I picked them up when there was a 10% off deal on (normal price £22- 227g). Apart from it being a type of product I adore, the slightly blue hue drew me in (which comes from macerated Turmeric, Holy Basil, Neem, Grapefruit & Aloe Vera).

The salts help to relive stress as well as uplift the mind, body and spirit. Detoxifying Himalayan Salt and uplifting oils relieve stress, tension as well as eliminating impurities. Almond and Jojoba oils moisturise while Grapefruit & Lemongrass essential oils uplift and invigorate the mood and spirit. 

To use: add a handful to the bath and relax for 20 minutes letting them "work their magic".

What are your favourite bath salts?

No comments:

Post a Comment