Tuesday 21 April 2020

ALLSAINTS Incense City EdP


I'd first tried ALLSAINTS Incense City EdP as a Feel Unique pick 'n' mix sample and fell head-over-heels. I chose them as a Brand for Life (10%) discount, there was 19% off when I picked it up plus I had discount codes totaling £8.95 so I got a £49 perfume for £26.73 (Happiness! I think I got TCB too). A full size bottle comes with a mini sample vial (incase you haven't tried and loved the perfume in the first place - which is a useful touch - if you love it, keep the full size, if you don't send it back).



I love the simple but stylish packaging. There are 3 perfumes in the luxe Fashion brand's range which are unisex - Incense City, Sunset Riot and Metal Wave.

Incense City is smokey, spicy and woody with notes of cypress, cedarwood and incense - it really is stunning and so easy to wear. Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment