Thursday 7 November 2019

*D’ALCHÉMY Spectacular Hand Therapy & Age Defying Body Cream


*productsamples I'm a huge fan of D’ALCHÉMY Skincare having previously loved their *Age Cancellation Booster Travel Pack for oily/mixed skin types. I've also reviewed their lush Essential Body Balm mini HEREI was recently sent a gorgeously wrapped box of goodies* which I've loved using. 

Inside my parcel:


I'd tried a sachet sample of *Spectacular Hand Therapy 30ml (£29) so knew my dry hands loved it. It comes packaged in a recyclable box and the hand cream is in an easy to use tube. I love the simple and sleek packaging.


The Hand Therapy, which has a cream/gel type texture absorbs almost instantly onto dry hands and has a delectable citrus type scent (mandarin, grapefruit, sandalwood, vanilla). Hands are left feeling deeply hydrated, silky smooth and smelling gorgeous! It's formulated with lots of skin loving ingredients including beautiful scented oils and hydrosols and is quite honestly one of the best hand creams I've ever used. 


*Age Defying Body Cream (100ml - £47.90) is a luxuriously rich cream which is a joy to use. Creamy and nourishing it is perfect to use after your bath or shower for nourished, toned and delicately scented skin. It's perfect for mature, dry, dehydrated and sensitive skins and is scented with vanilla and lavender - just great to slather on after your bedtime bath or shower. 

I've totally fallen head-over-heels for these products and this brand. What are your must-haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment