Monday 4 May 2020

Room Sprays & Mists: Bath & Body Works, Elm Road, Avon, Help Me Organics, NorthburN


*means I received the product complimentary These are the Room Sprays and Mists which I use regularly.  I picked up the Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin when in the States. It's absolutely delicious! It has a beautiful spicy and sweet scent and a little goes a long way.

Elm Road, a Beauty Shortlist Commended Award Winner for their Happiness Natural Essential Oil Botanical Mist* is gorgeous. It previously appeared in my BSL winners top picks. See HERE. It's a deliciously citrus which is uplifting notes of bergamot, neroli and mandarin along with rosewood, geranium, rosemary and pine needle. 

Cheap & Cheerful, Avon's Plum & Nectarine Scented Spritz brings a burst of uplifting fruity notes which reminds me of summer. This Coco & Sandalwood Home & Linen spray from Molton Brown (now discontinued) has a gorgeous summery coconut scent - I'll be sad when I use this one up!

From Help Me Organics is their Help Me Have a Mindful of Calm Room Spray which came in my March Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. It's a beautiful calming blend of aromatic Frankincense, Geranium Bourbon and Lavender.

Rounding up my collection is NorthburN's gorgeous Rebalance Aroma Mist* which I reviewed HERE.

What's in your stash?

No comments:

Post a Comment