Sunday 24 May 2020

Latest Buys: Balneaves, Sulom Hair Care, Madara, Claremont Studio, Odacite, Catherine Aitken

I know, I know, I should stop buying but it's something which keeps me sane and brings me joy in lockdown times. I promise to be better in June and use and enjoy the products I have. These are my latest purchases:


I blame my friend and colleague Sam for this buy. She bought two sample boxes and said the melt were gorgeous.... you know the drill... Scottish Borders based company, Balneaves are offering sampler sets at £6.99 with free p&p. Their soy wax melts are highly fragranced and rather lovely.. (I also signed up to their monthly subscription box whoops).


This is May's monthly box, which just arrived on Friday:



I connected with Sulom Hair Care on Instagram and purchased a bottle of their Hibiscus & Rose Infused Hair Oil £7.99 (30ml). I think the packaging is superb - very appealing to me. The hair oil seems really nice (I've used it once so far and it left my hair feeling silky soft) and a review will follow (although if I buy it again I'll request for it to be scented (extra charge).


40% off Madara at Naturisimo, no brainer really when their Moonflower Rose Beige Tinting Fluid is a staple. I also picked up one of their latest launches - Melting Cleansing Oil (my order was £27, the cost of the Tinting Fluid on it's own).


Having loved my recent order from Claremont Studio (Relax Gift SetREVIEW) I couldn't resist the new Discovery Kit (£20) a review will follow for this 'un!



As soon as I saw Odacite's new Mood Cleansing Salts I had to have them! I picked them up Content Beauty and received a couple of free samples with my order (happiness). A review will follow.


Not technically a buy-by-me, hubby bought me a couple of Catherine Aitken's gorgeous Cotton Face Masks which I'll be using when visiting the supermarket (I've found people just don't know how to keep their distance!) I've now got my eye on their Cotton Pouches and Traveller Messenger Bags!


What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment