Sunday 10 May 2020

*Kiss The Moon: CALM After Dark Sleep Balm

*productsample As you'll know I'm a huge fan of award winning Kiss the Moon - see my previous reviews HERE. I love the luxurious packaging (it's perfect for gifting, if you're so minded, or a lovely treat for oneself!)


I've been trying their CALM After Dark Sleep Balm* (12ml - £16) which really is helping in getting a good night's sleep. 


Inside the box is a lidded jar containing the magic sleep potion and an information leaflet.  The balm helps to quieten the mind and encourage a deeper and more restful sleep. 

To use: massage a small amount on pulse points, breathe in deeply and relax. Perfect to use just before bedtime slumber.

The balm is formulated with exotic and calming Jasmine along with Sandalwood, soothing Roman Chamomile and Ylang Ylang Essential Oils (it's one of my favourite KTM scents), Shea Butter, Sea Buckthorn, Rosehip Seed and White Tea Seed oils.


I've found it really helps me to calm down and relax before bed (I'm a bit of a worrier) and my sleep is longer and undisturbed. Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment