Thursday 14 May 2020

*Love Lula Beauty Box: May 2020

*sent to me free of charge as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program for an honest review. I'd sort of forgotten May's Love Lula Beauty Box was due to land so it was a nice surprise when it arrived on Tuesday!


Inside are 4 items this month with 3 being full size and this month there's a make up item! (squeals) The rolling UK subscription costs £14.95 and the contents this month are worth £51.


From Inika there is a Lip Crayon in Deep Plum 3g, a gorgeous rich wine coloured shade which is super moisturising on the lips and worth £19.50! A colour maybe more suited to autumn and winter perhaps but I'm happy to have this beauty in my stash. I'll definitely get a lot of wear out of it.

From The Castilian Soap Company is their newest launch in the form of their Natural Hand Sanitiser with Peppermint & Chamomile 50ml (£9.50). I bought and reviewed this recently - see HERE. I love its scent which reminds me of murray mint sweets!

From Skin Alchemists Apothecary is their Humble Warrior Cleansing Oil 30ml (£15) which is a beautiful silky oil which makes short work of make up and daily grime. I also like that it can be used as a face mask, a hair treatment, a massage oil, for flyaways and cuticles - nothing beats a multi-use product. See my review HERE.

The final item this month is a shampoo by Ayumi - their Hibiscus & Turmeric Shampoo 250ml (£6.99) which will add volume, shine and help to regenerate fine and dull hair (my hair needs all the help it can get just now - I'm missing my hairdresser lots!). 

A great box I think. What are your thoughts? (a subscriber get the added perk of 20% off any of the brands in the box which is valid until the 10th of the next month - which is a very generous perk!)

No comments:

Post a Comment