Wednesday 6 May 2020

LJ Natural: letterbox gift - make someone's day

I spotted on social media that Lisa, at lj natural had created an excellent gift which pops straight through the letterbox, which is likely to "make someone's day" or indeed month!  It costs £14.95 plus £3.45 p&p and my order arrived really quickly. I'll definitely be purchasing a few for friends as it's so lovely.


The gift set comes in a recyclable/re-usable box and is packed with tissue as well as cute little dried lavender sprigs (it's the little things).


And inside you'll find:


Organic Sleep Roller 10ml which smells instantly calming! Review to come (it has notes of lavender, mandarin & vetiver).

Organic Rose Purity Body Oil 10ml (REVIEW) I went through bottles & bottles of this at one point so it'll be nice to revisit!

Organic Handmade Lip Balm - Peppermint 10g I find you can never have too many lip balms and a single use Luxury Organic Bath Melt which smells lovely.

Lisa's added some little extras: a rose Yogi tea bag, a lavender & geranium tealight and a belgian choc!

It's the perfect pamper set for some "me" time. Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment