Tuesday 12 May 2020

Latest Buys: Old Man & Magpie, The Soap Mine, LJ Natural, Claremont Studio, Evolve, The Nue Co, Lynsey Walters Jewellery, Sol de Janeiro & Vichy


I picked up wax samples of the whole range from Old Man & Magpie (which I've been testing out in my wax burner). These aren't standalone products but just little testers so you can get the just of the scents - my I-will-buy-soon-as-candles so far are: Lavender, Sea Salt & Sage and Earl Grey & Cucumber. My review of Greenhouse candle is coming soon! (I really wish they'd sell wax melts).


There was a mad rush for The Soap Mine's Sample Selections. I managed to nab the second last ones in the essential oil selection which features all six of the regular essential oil bars. These are the end pieces of the soap log which are great try-me-sizes. I'll do a fuller review once I get the chance to try them out!


LJ Natural gorgeous Letterbox Gift - Make Someone's Day which I reviewed HERE.


Claremont Studio's gorgeous Relax Gift Set which was so exquisitely wrapped - it made my day if not week! This set is incredible and a review is coming! I loved getting a little free candle with my order too (it's the little things..)



I had a discount voucher from Naturisimo from doing a survey and of course had to pick up a couple of things!


Evolve's Daily Apple Hair & Body Wash (£16 - 250ml) had been on the wishlist after I received a trial size in one of Naturisimo's discovery boxes - Veganuary. A review will come. The second item I selected is from new-to-me brand The Nue Co's Regularity Relief (30 x 4g) as I sometimes have trouble with constipation. Again, I'll let you know how I find these.


These Lynsey Walters Little Rain Cloud Earrings, with Rainbow Rain (£28 - discount if you sign up to the newsletter) make me smile. Super quirky and fun. I also think it's good to support small businesses during this time.



I'm a huge Sol de Janeiro bum bum cream fan (I love that delicious vanilla-y aroma) and so couldn't resist this little Tiny Travelers kit (£12) from Feel Unique which has me dreaming of holidays....



I also picked up a Vichy Mineral 89 Instant Recovery Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask (£8) after I saw Jane's REVIEW.


What have you been buying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment